Yearly Archives: 2020
• 100 hole, 4,000 metre aircore drilling program commenced on
Rox’s 100% owned tenements at Youanmi
• Program is focused on three separate areas targeting Grace,
Youanmi Mine and Penny West style mineralisation.
• Significant exploration activity continues at Youanmi
• New gold zone discovered 3km north of mine site. AC drilling of 251 holes for 11,516m completed to date. Assays received for first 25 holes with new high-grade gold zone identified within the Youanmi granite 3km north of Grace in RXAC022 4m @ 15.95g/t Au from 36m
• RC drilling ongoing as excellent results continue RXRC314 2m @ 13.96g/t Au from 114m encountered at Grace (north)
• Assays pending for 1½ months of drilling comprising 2,600 metres of RC drilling from 17 holes. 226 aircore holes and 9 diamond.
• Visible gold in diamond drilling at Grace. 9 diamond holes for 1192m completed at Grace with results pending for all holes.