Rox Resources Limited (“Company“) has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (“Principles and Recommendations“). To read the ASX Principles and Recommendations click here.
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies and Procedures
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re) Appointment of Directors
- Process for Performance Evaluations
- Policy on Assessing the Independence of Directors
- Policy for Trading in Company Securities (Summary)
- Shareholder Communication and Investor Relations Policy
- Code of Conduct (Summary)
- Policy on ASX Listing Rule Compliance (Summary)
- Compliance Procedures (Summary)
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Corporate Governance Principles And Recommendations
- Risk Management Policy (Summary)
- Policy on Whistleblower (Summary)
- Policy of Continuous Disclosure (Summary)
- Website Disclosure
- Diversity Policy (Summary)
- Induction Program