All posts by Admin
- New, very high-grade results encountered at Grace extend strike length of mineralised envelope to 700m
- Best intercept in this round of results from drillhole RXRC239: 13m @ 60.49g/t Au from 177m, including 4m @ 191.56g/t Au from 181m.
- Elsewhere drilling at the Youanmi Gold Project has continued to deliver impressive gold grades with other highlights including:
- RXRC310: 4m @ 18.53g/t Au from 88m (Grace)
- RXRC308: 3m @ 22.67g/t Au from 10m (Grace)
- RXRC305: 3m @ 10.26g/t Au from 107m (Grace North)
- RXRC312: 3m @ 5.72g/t Au from 217m at EOH (Grace North)
- Rox MD to host webinar to discuss results (details below)
• Accelerated cyanide leach assays confirm leachable gold
• Excellent gold recoveries at Grace averaging over 95% in fresh rock
• High gold recoveries averaging 96% in oxide mineralisation throughout the project area.
Deepest drilling completed at Grace has intersected impressive gold grades. Highlights include:
- RXRC287: 25m @ 34.79g/t Au from 143m (Grace)
- Including: 6m @ 140.7g/t Au from 150m
- Deepest intercept to date extending mineralisation both along strike, and down-dip
- RXRC291: Visible gold in RC chips approximately 20m down dip from RXRC287 intersection. Assays Pending.
Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL) (“Rox” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s Share Purchase Plan (“SPP”) has closed over-subscribed with valid applications for $5.3 million received, an outstanding result given current market conditions.
The Company has accepted applications of a total of $4 million with SPP applicants being scaled back to this level. As a result, the Company will issue 166,666,667 new shares at $0.024 each.
- Coincident EM conductors and nickel indicator geochemistry
- Greenstone discovered parallel to the Yilgarn Craton margin. No previous exploration in this area
- Sits adjacent to Rox’s nickel rich Mt Fisher belt, and Cullen Resources (ASX: CUL) JV tenure
- RC Drilling commencing on 15 June 2020