All posts by Editor
• More than 10,000m of drilling planned for first half of 2018;
• 2,500m of diamond core, 3,600m of RC and 6,200m of aircore drilling;
• Active search underway for new project opportunities;
• Cash reserves as at 31 December 2017 of $12.2 million plus further receivables of $3.75 million.
Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL) (“Rox” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce assay results from the recent;y completed aircore drilling program conducted at the Mt Fisher gold project 270km north of Leonora in Western Australia (Figure 1) in December 2017.
• 112 hole, 7,500 metre aircore drilling program commenced at Mt Fisher;
• Program is focused on the follow-up of targeted areas where strong drilling results were previously received;
• Main drilling targets include Dam, Damsel, Nile and Shiva prospects;
Rox Resources Limited (“Rox”) refers to the Annual General Meeting to be held on Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 10:00am WST.
At the Meeting, shareholders will be asked to consider the approval to grant options to the Directors with an exercise price being equal to a 50% premium to the volume weighted average closing Share Price on the ASX over the 30 trading days preceding the date of shareholder approval for the grant of the Director Options.
Rox Resources Limited is pleased to announce that thick intersections of disseminated nickel sulphides have been made in RC drilling recently completed at the Collurabbie project 250km north of Laverton in Western Australia (Figure 1).
The initial drilling program comprised 4 holes for 558 metres to follow-up strong nickel-copper-platinum-palladium aircore drilling anomalies recently defined at the Olympia North and Ortus prospects (ASX:RXL 10 October 2017) (Figures 2 & 3).
Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL) (“Rox” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has commenced an RC drilling program today at the Collurabbie project 250km north of Laverton in Western Australia (Figure 1).
The RC drilling program at Collurabbie comprises 7 holes for 1,200 metres to follow-up strong nickel-copper-platinum-palladium aircore drilling anomalies recently defined at the Olympia North and Ortus prospects.