The first quarter of 2015 has continued to be highly productive for Rox Resources Limited (“Rox” or “the Company”).
At the Fisher East nickel project in Western Australia:
- A Scoping Study was completed that defined the project as technically low risk and financially robust.
- RC and diamond drilling commenced to increase mineral resources at Musket and Cannonball.
- Aircore drilling defined new anomalies at Sabre and Tomahawk, and confirmed anomalies at Cutlass and Corktree.
- Airborne magnetics and radiometrics were flown.
- Ground EM was completed at several prospects.
At the Reward zinc-lead project in the Northern Territory:
- The exploration program and budget for 2015 has been determined.
- A steady rise in the zinc price due to declining sticks was noted.
At the Bonya copper project in the Northern Territory:
- Planning for the 2015 drilling program commenced.