Category Archives: Announcements
• 100 hole, 4,000 metre aircore drilling program commenced on
Rox’s 100% owned tenements at Youanmi
• Program is focused on three separate areas targeting Grace,
Youanmi Mine and Penny West style mineralisation.
• Significant exploration activity continues at Youanmi
• New gold zone discovered 3km north of mine site. AC drilling of 251 holes for 11,516m completed to date. Assays received for first 25 holes with new high-grade gold zone identified within the Youanmi granite 3km north of Grace in RXAC022 4m @ 15.95g/t Au from 36m
• RC drilling ongoing as excellent results continue RXRC314 2m @ 13.96g/t Au from 114m encountered at Grace (north)
• Assays pending for 1½ months of drilling comprising 2,600 metres of RC drilling from 17 holes. 226 aircore holes and 9 diamond.
• Visible gold in diamond drilling at Grace. 9 diamond holes for 1192m completed at Grace with results pending for all holes.
- New, very high-grade results encountered at Grace extend strike length of mineralised envelope to 700m
- Best intercept in this round of results from drillhole RXRC239: 13m @ 60.49g/t Au from 177m, including 4m @ 191.56g/t Au from 181m.
- Elsewhere drilling at the Youanmi Gold Project has continued to deliver impressive gold grades with other highlights including:
- RXRC310: 4m @ 18.53g/t Au from 88m (Grace)
- RXRC308: 3m @ 22.67g/t Au from 10m (Grace)
- RXRC305: 3m @ 10.26g/t Au from 107m (Grace North)
- RXRC312: 3m @ 5.72g/t Au from 217m at EOH (Grace North)
- Rox MD to host webinar to discuss results (details below)
• Accelerated cyanide leach assays confirm leachable gold
• Excellent gold recoveries at Grace averaging over 95% in fresh rock
• High gold recoveries averaging 96% in oxide mineralisation throughout the project area.
Deepest drilling completed at Grace has intersected impressive gold grades. Highlights include:
- RXRC287: 25m @ 34.79g/t Au from 143m (Grace)
- Including: 6m @ 140.7g/t Au from 150m
- Deepest intercept to date extending mineralisation both along strike, and down-dip
- RXRC291: Visible gold in RC chips approximately 20m down dip from RXRC287 intersection. Assays Pending.
Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL) (“Rox” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s Share Purchase Plan (“SPP”) has closed over-subscribed with valid applications for $5.3 million received, an outstanding result given current market conditions.
The Company has accepted applications of a total of $4 million with SPP applicants being scaled back to this level. As a result, the Company will issue 166,666,667 new shares at $0.024 each.