Category Archives: Announcements
• Accelerated cyanide leach assays confirm leachable gold
• Excellent gold recoveries at Grace averaging over 95% in fresh rock
• High gold recoveries averaging 96% in oxide mineralisation throughout the project area.
Deepest drilling completed at Grace has intersected impressive gold grades. Highlights include:
- RXRC287: 25m @ 34.79g/t Au from 143m (Grace)
- Including: 6m @ 140.7g/t Au from 150m
- Deepest intercept to date extending mineralisation both along strike, and down-dip
- RXRC291: Visible gold in RC chips approximately 20m down dip from RXRC287 intersection. Assays Pending.
Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL) (“Rox” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s Share Purchase Plan (“SPP”) has closed over-subscribed with valid applications for $5.3 million received, an outstanding result given current market conditions.
The Company has accepted applications of a total of $4 million with SPP applicants being scaled back to this level. As a result, the Company will issue 166,666,667 new shares at $0.024 each.
- Coincident EM conductors and nickel indicator geochemistry
- Greenstone discovered parallel to the Yilgarn Craton margin. No previous exploration in this area
- Sits adjacent to Rox’s nickel rich Mt Fisher belt, and Cullen Resources (ASX: CUL) JV tenure
- RC Drilling commencing on 15 June 2020