Category Archives: Announcements
Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL) (“Rox” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce plans to vend it’s Mt Fisher gold project in Western Australia into a newly established, 100%-owned subsidiary, Helios Gold Limited (Helios), and list this company on the Australian Stock Exchange (“ASX”) via an Initial Public Offering (“IPO”).
- Mt Fisher Gold Mineral Resource updated to JORC 2012 Code
- 973,000t @ 2.75 g/t Au for 86,080 ounces, comprising
– Measured 171,900t @ 4.11 g/t Au for 22,712 ounces
– Indicated 204,900t @ 2.82 g/t Au for 18,548 ounces
– Inferred 596,200t @ 2.34 g/t Au for 44,821 ounces
- No change to previous gold resource estimate under JORC 2004 Code
Rox Resources Limited (ASX: RXL) (“Rox” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that its Bonya Joint Venture with Arafura Resources Limited (“Arafura”) in the Northern Territory has been restructured to simplify the current arrangements between both parties.
• More than 10,000m of drilling planned for first half of 2018;
• 2,500m of diamond core, 3,600m of RC and 6,200m of aircore drilling;
• Active search underway for new project opportunities;
• Cash reserves as at 31 December 2017 of $12.2 million plus further receivables of $3.75 million.