Reward Zinc-Lead Project, NT
- Drilling continues to define a globally significant zinc-lead deposit at Teena with further excellent intersections of mineralisation:
- Lens 2: 21.2m @ 18.6% Zn+PbTNDD022: 20.8m @ 12.8% Zn+Pb, including
- 15.1m @ 16.4% Zn+Pb
- TNDD021: 19.7m @ 14.9% Zn+Pb
- TNDD020: 35.4m @ 13.2% Zn+Pb, including
- Lens 1: 6.8m @ 12.5% Zn+PbTNDD022: 5.1m @ 9.0% Zn+Pb, includingFisher East Nickel Project, WA
- 3.8m @ 11.0% Zn+Pb
- TNDD021: 7.2m @ 9.2% Zn+Pb
- TNDD020: 12.8m @ 9.4% Zn+Pb, including
- A Pre-Feasibility level mining study was initiated.
Bonya Copper Project, NT
- RC drilling program successfully intersected mineralisation at the Bonya Mine prospect and also at a new prospect, Green Gully, including:
- 2m @ 3.2% Cu from 29m at Green Gully, and
- 6m @ 2.6% Cu from 140m at the Bonya Mine.
- Rox Resources named Explorer of the Year at the Australian Mining Prospect Awards in October 2015.
- Successful capital raising of $2.0 million