Yearly Archives: 2021
• Assays received for a further 6 holes from the ongoing drilling program at Youanmi Gold Project.
• All holes intersected gold mineralisation.
• High-grade mineralisation intersected at Junction:
RXRC380: 4m @ 17.5g/t Au from 259m
RXRC376: 4m @ 6.1g/t Au from 170m
RXRC378: 3m @ 8g/t Au from 194m
RXRC379: 3m @ 7.1g/t Au from 243m at end of hole
• RC drilling continues at Junction in addition to Grace South and Link.
• Results pending for 9 holes with drilling ongoing.
• Assays received for a further 8 holes.
• All holes received intersected gold mineralisation.
• High-grade mineralisation extended down plunge at Link.
RXRC369: 4m @ 7.2g/t Au from 131m
RXRC368: 4m @ 2.7g/t Au from 164m
RXRC365: 1m @ 5.2g/t Au from 220m
RXRC367: 4m @ 2.2g/t Au from 151m
• RC drilling continues at new high priority targets, Grace South, Link and Junction.
• Assays pending for 13 holes.
Australian gold and nickel company, Rox Resources Limited (Rox or the Company) (ASX: RXL) advises that it has relocated its principal and registered office to Level 2, 87 Colin Street, West Perth WA 6005. Telephone, Fax and email contacts are unchanged.
• Fisher East and Collurabbie nickel and base metal assets to be spun out (via a demerger) into a new company “Cannon Resources Limited”.
• Eligible Rox shareholders to receive new Cannon Resources shares via an in-specie distribution, subject to Rox shareholder approval.
• 1 for 15 consolidation of the equity securities in Rox to be completed prior to demerger, subject to Rox shareholder approval.
• Rox shareholders are expected to receive 1 ordinary share in Cannon Resources Limited for every 4.3 shares (approximately) held in Rox on a post-consolidation basis.
Australian gold and nickel company, Rox Resources Limited (Rox or the Company) (ASX: RXL) is pleased to confirm that the share placement to Hawke’s Point has settled.
Hawke’s Point has subscribed for 314,285,714 ordinary shares at an issue price of $0.035 each, for a total of $11 million before expenses. In addition, 157,142,857 options exercisable at $0.07 each and which expire on 25 March 2025 have been issued to Hawke’s Point.
This issue of shares results in Hawke’s Point now holding 13.3% of the fully paid ordinary shares on issue.