During the third quarter of 2015 the Company has carried out aircore drilling and undertaken pre-feasibility studies on the Fisher East nickel sulphide project in Western Australia, and received assays from drilling at the Teena prospect (Reward zinc project) in the Northern Territory.
At Fisher East:
- Aircore drilling was undertaken to test a number of new EM conductors with fresh nickel sulphides intersected at the Mt Tate prospect.
- Baseline environmental studies continued.
- Pre-Feasibility Studies continued.
At the Reward zinc-lead project in the Northern Territory:
- Spectacular assay results from the first deep hole drilled at Teena this year were received.
- Three more holes were drilled with assays pending.
- Geochemical and geophysical surveys were undertaken to test regional targets.
At the Bonya copper project in the Northern Territory:
- RC drilling is planned for the second half of 2015.